You are very welcome to visit "Linhou Coco Garden" (hereinafter referred to as this website). In order to provide you with a satisfying and reassuring service experience, the following hereby explains the management and protection of your data and experience on this website.
1. The scope of application of the privacy protection policy
The content of the privacy protection policy applies to the personal identification information collected by this website when you use this service. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked websites other than this website, nor does it apply to personnel who are not entrusted or participated in the management of this website.
2. What information we collect
- When you visit this website, in order to make the website better and safer, it will collect IP address, geographic data (from IP address), URL (web address, etc.), user agent, user system, device information and identification code, and event The time of occurrence is used for security purposes to prevent problems such as improper program use and network attacks. This data is for technical maintenance purposes only and will never be published.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will automatically return the status of website usage (including URL and website operation and error code, browser language, country/region code) to the server and the software and hardware vendors for analysis, and the analysis results Statistical data or explanatory text presentation,Except for internal research, it will not be announced.
- When you use the service mailbox, questionnaire survey and other functions, the website will retain the information you filled out, provide internal staff to respond and improve service use, and will not publish it to the outside world.
- When you choose to log in, register, comment or purchase goods or services on this site, the information you fill in will be used for related purposes required for product delivery and sales, as well as analysis and sales basis for future discounts or advertising tracking, personal The information will remain in the system until the user cancels it. The analysis data only uses operational information and does not use personal information. Please feel free to use it.
3. Data protection
- The host of this website is equipped with firewalls, anti-virus and information personnel and other related information security and necessary safety protection measures. To protect the website and your personal data, strict protection measures are adopted, and only authorized personnel can access your Personal data and related processing personnel have signed confidentiality contracts. Anyone who violates the confidentiality obligation will be punished by relevant laws.
- If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations, and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
4. External links on the website
The web pages of this website provide Internet links to other websites, and you can also click to enter other websites through the links provided on this website.
Articles on this website may be embedded with content such as videos, pictures, articles, etc., and embedded content from third-party websites has the same privacy treatment as the rules when users visit these websites.
These third-party websites may collect user-related information in the following ways.
- Embed third-party tracking code
- Monitor user interaction with embedded content (regardless of whether the user has a website account or logs in to the website)
However, the privacy protection policy of this website is not applicable to the linked website, and you must refer to the privacy protection policy in the linked website.
5. Policy on sharing personal data with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, but those with legal basis or contractual obligations are not limited to this.
The circumstances of the proviso in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- The law expressly stipulates.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, freedom or property.
- Cooperating with public agencies or academic research institutions is necessary for statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider and cannot identify a specific party according to its disclosure method.
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit analyzes and reveals your personal information for the purpose of identifying, contacting or taking legal action. Necessary.
- Conducive to your rights.
- When this website entrusts a manufacturer to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will perform its duty of supervision and management to the outsourced manufacturer or individual.
For the user's more convenience, the cookier will store information including the user's name, email address, and website URL in the user's browser, so that the user does not need to fill in personal information again when using it. If you do not clear the device cookies yourself, these cookies will remain on the personal device browser for one year.
If the user has an account on this website to log in, the website will set a temporary cookie to determine whether the user's browser accepts cookies; this cookie does not contain any personal data and will be discarded when the user closes the browser.
After the user logs into the website, the system will set several cookies to store the user's login information and display item settings; the login information cookie will be retained for two days, and the display item setting cookie will be retained for one year. If the "Keep logged in" setting is checked when logging in, the user's login status will be maintained for two weeks; after the account is logged out, the login information cookie on the user's device will be removed.
When you purchase a product from us, we will ask you to provide some information, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details, and optional account information (e.g. user Name and password). We use this information for the following purposes, such as:
- Send you account and order-related information
- Respond to your application, including refund requests or customer complaints.
- Processing payments and preventing fraud
- Open your account in our store
- Comply with legal obligations
- Improve store offers
- Send marketing messages to you (if you have agreed to receive it)
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number so that it can be used to automatically fill in the checkout information for orders in the future.
We generally only store information about you when we need it for the purposes of collection and use. For example, legal requirements, accounting and tax registration and use, website data analysis, and so on.
If you choose to leave a message and comment, we will also store these content.
7. What rights do users have with regard to personal data
The user can request to download or remove the personal data file, this file package and the user’s registered message and contact information, name and tracking information on the website. However, it does not contain necessary information retained due to site management requirements, legal or security purposes.
8. Use of third-party data
- The Google Analytics function is enabled on this website, and every additional load, the page view event will also be sent to the corresponding Google Analytics account.
- We store the purchased materials on our servers to facilitate reprinting and processing support requests.
Amendment of privacy protection policy
The privacy protection policy of this website will be revised at any time in response to needs, and the revised terms will be published on the website.