You are very welcome to visit the "Linhou Coco Garden" (hereinafter referred to as this website). In order to provide you with a satisfactory and secure service experience, the following hereby explains the management and protection of your data and experience on this website.
1. Scope of application of privacy protection policy
The content of the privacy protection policy applies to the personally identifiable information collected by this website when you use this service. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked websites other than this website, nor does it apply to people who are not entrusted or involved in the management of this website.
2. We collect the information
- When you visit this website, in order to make the website better and safer, it will collect IP address, geographic data (from IP address), URL (web address, etc.), user agent, user system, device information and identification code, and event The time of occurrence is used for security purposes to prevent problems such as improper program use and network attacks. This data is for technical maintenance purposes only and will never be published.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will automatically return the status of the website (including URL and website operation and error codes, browser language, country/region code) to the server and the matching hardware and software manufacturer for analysis, and analyze the results Presentation of statistical data or explanatory text,It will not be published except for internal research.
- When you use the service mailbox, questionnaire and other functions, the website will retain the information you fill in, provide internal personnel to respond and improve service use, and will not publish it.
- When you choose to log in, register, comment, or purchase products or services on this site, the information you fill in will be used for the purpose of sending and selling products, as well as the basis for analysis and sales of future offers or advertising tracking, personal The information will remain in the system until the user cancels it. The analysis data only uses operation information, not personal information. Please use it with confidence.
3. Data Protection
- The host of this website is equipped with various information security and necessary security protection measures related to firewalls, antivirus and information personnel, etc., to protect the website and your personal data. Strict protection measures are adopted, and only authorized personnel can access your Personal data, the relevant processing personnel have signed a confidentiality contract, if they violate the confidentiality obligations, they will be punished by relevant laws.
- If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to abide by their confidentiality obligations, and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
4. Related Links to the Website
The pages of this website provide network links to other websites. You can also click to enter other websites via the links provided by this website.
Articles on this website may be embedded with video, pictures, articles, etc., and the privacy of embedded content from third-party websites is handled exactly the same as when users visit these websites.
These third-party websites may collect user-related information in the following ways.
- Embed third-party tracking code
- Monitor user interaction with embedded content (regardless of whether the user has a website account or is logged into the website)
However, the linked website does not apply to the privacy protection policy of this website. You must refer to the privacy protection policy of the linked website.
5. Policies for sharing personal data with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public authorities, but those with legal basis or contractual obligations are not limited to this.
The circumstances of the proviso in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- The law clearly states.
- To avoid dangers in your life, body, freedom or property.
- In cooperation with public agencies or academic research institutions, it is necessary for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider and it is impossible to identify specific parties according to the way it is exposed.
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit analyzes and exposes your personal data to identify, contact or take legal action. Necessary.
- Beneficial to your rights.
- When this website entrusts the manufacturer to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourced manufacturer or individual.
For the convenience of the user, the cookie will store the data including the user's name, e-mail address and website URL in the user's browser, so that the user does not need to fill in personal information again when using it. If you do not clear the device cookies yourself, these cookies will remain on the personal device browser for one year.
If the user has an account on this website to log in, the website will set a temporary cookie to determine whether the user's browser accepts the cookie; this cookie does not contain any personal information and will be discarded when the user closes the browser.
After the user logs in to the website, the system sets several cookies to store the user's login information and display item settings; the login information cookie will be retained for two days, and the display item cookie will be retained for one year. If you check the "Keep logged in" setting during login, the user's login status will be maintained for two weeks; after the account is logged out, the login information cookie on the user's device will be removed.
When you buy a product from us, we will ask you to provide some information, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details, and optional account information (such as user Name and password). We will use this information for the following purposes, for example:
- Send you account and order related information
- Reply to your application, including refund request or customer complaint.
- Processing payments and preventing fraud
- Open your account in our store
- Comply with legal obligations
- Improve store offers
- Send marketing messages to you (if you have agreed to receive them)
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number so that you can use it to automatically fill in checkout information for future orders.
We usually only store information about you when we need this information for the purposes of collection and use. For example, legal requirements, accounting tax registration use, website data analysis, etc.
If you choose to leave a message and comment, we will also store this content.
7. What rights do users have for personal data
The user can request to download or remove the personal data file, this file package and the user's message and contact information, name and tracking information registered on the website. However, it does not contain the necessary information retained due to the management needs of the station, legal or security purposes.
8. Use of Third Party Information
- The Google Analytics function is enabled on this website, so each time additional loading occurs, page view events will also be sent to the corresponding Google Analytics account.
- We store the purchased materials on our servers to facilitate reprinting and processing support requests.
Amendment of privacy protection policy
The privacy protection policy of this website will be revised at any time according to the needs, and the revised terms will be published on the website.